Keep your facility looking its best with our commercial floor cleaning and janitorial services. We service Fort Myers, Sarasota, Naples and the entire Southwest Florida Metropolitan area.
Proper floor care is one of the most important aspects of any commercial cleaning service in the Fort Myers area. Few things can give guests, customers and employees a grimy feeling like dirty floors, which is why our janitorial services in Naples, Sarasota and surrounding cities include top-of-the-line floor cleaning and maintenance. Anago has more than 30 years of experience in the commercial cleaning service industry, and in that time, we have set the standard for excellence. No matter what kind of business you operate or how large your facility is, the experts at Anago have the tools and experience to get the job done. We provide solutions for all sorts of flooring in order to keep your facility looking clean and professional.
Our floor care technicians work with wax solid contents up to 30 percent based on your type of facility and the volume of traffic it sees. Choose from a high- or low-sheen finish to suit your tastes.
- When vinyl sheet or tile flooring just needs slight buffing, we perform a quick mopping using a little of our water and wax mixture and a machine buff. This solution will have your floors sparkling again quickly and easily.
- Floors that have some scratches or other marks on the surface, but still have enough wax and haven’t lost their color require a two-step approach. First, we scrub away the top surface, getting rid of any accumulated dirt and grime. Next, we apply two new coats of wax and reseal the top layer, renewing the luster.
- If the floor has been discolored over time or lost its luster completely, however, we can still fix it! We will strip the floor of the old wax before applying four to five coats of brand new wax, giving your floor new luster.
From commercial carpets to area rugs and everything in between, we can remove even the toughest stains.
- Along with specialized spot cleaning machines, bonnet cleaning is a great way to get rid of stubborn stains. Using rotating bonnets that move in a circular pattern while the machine moves from side to side, our technicians provide a deep, long-lasting clean for your carpets.
- Commonly known as steam cleaning, hot water extraction is the process of vacuuming loose and dry soil, then preconditioning the carpet with hot water. We then inject the carpet with a pressurized solution mixed with detergent to flush soil to the surface and suspend it to be vacuumed.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
It is no secret that tile and grout stains are some of the most difficult to get rid of, but no job is too tough for Anago.
- Due to high traffic, color can differ between tile and grout. In such minor cases, hand-scrubbing with a specialized brush generally helps to loosen the dirt, even when it has settled into the grout.
- For dirt that has made its way deep into the pores of the grout, we use a machine to scrub the tile surface and loosen the deep-seated soil. A wet/dry vacuum afterward will clean up any leftover dirt and water.
- An acid wash is reserved for the extreme cases where dirt and grime has been ground into the tile over a long period with significant build-up.
Businesses in the Southwest Florida metropolitan area can rely on the professional janitorial services of Anago. When it comes to floor cleaning, care and maintenance, leave it to the expert commercial cleaning services in Fort Myers, Naples, Sarasota, and other surrounding cities. Call us at (239) 236-1552 or contact us online today for a FREE consultation!